Tax Credits Number

Tax Credits Number 0843 455 0127.

Tax Credits NumberChild Tax Credit.
You are eligible for the Child Tax Credit if:

  • Your children are younger than 16.
  • You have children under 20 who are in approved education or training.

Child Tax Credit can be claimed even if you’re not working. You get paid for each child that qualifies.

Credits for when you have a baby.
If you have a baby, you’re entitled to tax credits. Make sure to apply within one month of the birth of your baby. You’re entitled to get Working Tax Credits even when you’ve stopped work to have a baby. You can receive this for the first 39 weeks of maternity (or adoption) leave, or for the ordinary period of paternity leave. You must have been working for at least 16 to 30 hours each week to qualify for this tax credit. Call the tax credits number for additional details.

Tax Credits if you move to or leave the UK.
You may be entitled to Working Tax Credit as a single person if your partner lives abroad and you are working in the UK. Make sure to let the Tax Credit Office know if your partner joins you in the country, because your tax credits payments may change.

Tax Credits Phone Number 0843 455 0127.

You may also be entitled to Child Tax Credit for a child who lives abroad if you:

  • work in the UK.
  • have the right to reside in the UK.
  • pay the National Insurance contributions to the UK.
  • have a child who lives in the EEA or Switzerland with your partner or another person, and needs you to support them.

Please let the Tax Credits Office know if your partner and child join you in the UK – your payments may change.

Working Tax Credits.
If any of the following apply to you, you may be entitled to Working Tax Credits.

  • you’re between 16 and 24 and either has a child or a qualifying disability.
  • you’re 25 or over, both with or without children.

You must work a certain number of hours per week. You also have to get paid for the work you do, and your income must be below a certain level.

Please call the tax credits number if you have any questions. You can also use the Government website to calculate how much you may get. Turn2us has also got a good benefit calculator. if you use them properly you will get an accurate estimate of your entitlement. Alternatively just use the Tax Credits Number below and speak to an advisor.